Instant pot meatballs for subs
Instant Pot Meatballs in Sauce
It's been several days since I made these Instant Pot meatballs and I am still in shock at how easy it was. First of all, let me just say that I. Instant Pot Meatball Subs! This is a new family favorite, especially because it only takes 20 minutes total time. And they are delicious.
Keep well watered but instant pot meatballs for subs fairly trouble free. Store in fridge for a few days only.
- french onion meatball sauce recipe
- crockpot swiss steak with cream of mushroom soup
- cheese stuffed meatballs with bacon
- instant pot one pound pork loin
- crockpot rotel dip with ground beef protein
To serve, place on cup of your favorite mashed potatoes in a bowl.
Label: Veg jalfrezi vahrehvah